It sure does feel like fall today!
I love fall. The smells, the leaves, the air, the football, the new school (or in my case office) supplies. It finally feels like fall here in Florida and it's beautiful. We even have a cold front coming in and it's supposed to get in the 50's tonight! My daddy and brother are both going in to work late tomorrow so they can go bow hunting in the morning because "the cold air gets them deer movin'". lol. Southern boys will be boys.
I just finished working... I work at work and at home. It's kind of like I have 2 jobs, but I do the same thing... just at different places. It's convenient most of the time... but tonight I wanted to clean and put up fall decorations, but I was stuck at the computer. I did, however, open the windows and turn off the air around 8pm to feel the fall breeze; and that's saying something when you live in Florida! We don't officially turn our AC off until Halloween at the earliest. I also lit my Autumn Wreath candle and it officially smells like fall at our house!
I'm off this weekend to help my Mama decorate on Saturday for the family reunion on Sunday. The theme for our decor' is "Fall/Autumn". Usually, since it's my Mother's side and they're ridiculously Irish, the theme is "Kelley Green" (it's the Kelley fam. reunion after all...), but they mistakenly put me and my Mama in charge of decorations and we're tired of all that green! We see it all Summer! Plus, afterwards, I'm loading the fall decorations up in my SUV and bringing them to my house to decorate again! Even though it's my roommate, S's house and she doesn't decorate (or really even clean for that matter;) but I'm sure she'll appreciate the "fallness" too!
Love y'all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment